-
January 6th, 2003, 08:44 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Ok when I am driving my Sol i can watch the vac/boost gauge and if I am crusin and am not @ WOT and the neddle gets close to 0 and is about to switch over to boost it begins to jerk and my air/fuel gauges goes crazy, it stops it I floor it or it I let of enough for the neddle to be around 6-10 on the vacuum side of the gauge? I can't figure it out, it seem somewhere something is wrong when the switch over to boost is happeining. the car runs very good and very strong but does this in 3rd,4th, or 5th when just crusin?? Any ideas? If anyone needs more info about the problem to help diag please e-mail me or leave a PM.
-
January 7th, 2003, 01:42 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Sort of like a tip-in detonation problem perhaps with out the detonation. It becomes commmon place after a while on the stock JRSC kit unless you get a map controller.
-
January 7th, 2003, 03:49 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I have a map controller, thats why I can't figure it out it is driving my crazy
-
January 8th, 2003, 03:34 AM
#4
Senior Hostboard Member
I suspect it is fuel related... but this phenomenon can be the result of MANY things. Sometimes a severe temperature change will upset the fragile balance between a FI engine and a N/A ECU... before you make things worse, see if it gets better when the temp outside gets warmer.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks